18.7.05

I'm in CO

Yeah, I'm in Colorado right now. Be jealous.

Really, though, I'm only online because we hiked in the Rocky Mountain National Park for like 5 hours and the rest of my family is all tired out. They are now all sleeping or watching television. Since neither of these activities interest me much, and since I am done with Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I decided to come get on the computer.

I blogged. In Colorado. Aren't you all proud of me?

Who Can Compare?

You drew the lines of where
The sea would meet the shore,
The sky would meet the floor,
Who can compare?

You tell the sun just when
To pass the time to night,
And when to come back bright,
Who can compare?

Needer of nothing the Giver of all,
Every living thing survives
By the strength Your boundless love supplies!
Lord of power beyond compare,
The universe sits in Your hand,
And eternity is where You stand!


- Foolish Things

Of course! Everyone go to FoolishThings.com and buy all their cd's!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily! said...

It saddens me that I missed you while you were online... :( Sorry about that, I was reading HP because today is the first day I had to just sit and read it. Hope you are having fun on your vacation, though!

5:14 PM  
Blogger incurable optimist said...

OK, Arielle, you can't be jealous seeing as you recently got back from your month-long Colorado escapade.
And, does HPatHBP rock or what?!

7:48 PM  
Blogger incurable optimist said...

And, you're back anyway, so update!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home