24.4.05

It's way to early

So it's 625 and I'm just like getting home and finishing packing, and no one else in my house is awake.. It's rather entertaining actually, because I am completely dressed and ready to go to church in an hour and a half and play in two church services before I get on the bus to go to NYC. Man, what a great time that is going to be... Hanging out with some of my favorite people ever, away from all the stress of Topeka... well, some of it at least. At least I won't be running around at 500 mph and not sleeping or eating like I do here... oh wait.

Well it's not like any of this is unusual for me. I talked to a ref friend of mine tonight at T-West prom (which was awesome) and he signed me up for Gov Cup... On my next prom weekend and a wedding weekend after that... Why do I do this to myself? My only consolation it seems is that there is little less than a month less of school, and I can catch up by sleeping for all of the next week after that until I play in the next wedding.

I don't know what else to say, and am beginning to feel that this is a wasted post, so I'll end with part of a Foolish Things song, just because I like it.

"If these walls could talk,
Would they show how strong's my walk?
If these walls could sing,
Would they make heaven ring?

And I wanna fly away,
And I wanna see You in a new way."

I'm so ready to fly away from all of this, yet at the same time can't imagine my life any other way. Aah, high school :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane, you forgot to mention what a wonderful cast party we had... oh wait, you skipped it! Glad to hear prom was great!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, Shane, I hear you've been trying to find out my true identity. Well, if you haven't figured it out by Monday, I'll consider telling you. But I might not... HAHAHAHA (Ok, it's a lot harder to make a laugh sound sinister through the computer.)

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home